HomeGeneralGeneral InformationWhere do I send my completed rendition?

1.2. Where do I send my completed rendition?

The quickest way for you to send your completed Business Personal Property rendition is to submit through the Need Help? link on our website. Choose the Rendition category. 

You can also email your rendition to helpdesk@dentoncad.com. 

We also accept renditions via mail:

P O BOX 50764

DENTON TX, 76206

You may also fax the rendition to:

FAX: 940-349-3951

Knowledge Tags

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful