HomeProtestsE-FileWhat if I have issues with E-File?

2.3. What if I have issues with E-File?

Please report any issues you encounter through the Submit a Request on the sidebar. Filing your protest early makes it much easier to provide timely assistance.

If you encounter issues and it’s close to your protest deadline, you may need to file your protest another way, however. You can file your protest through our helpdesk or by just emailing helpdesk@dentoncad.com. It’s always best to include the scanned and completed protest form, but at a minimum you must identify yourself and your property and communicate that you're protesting.

Please be aware that protests filed through the email or the helpdesk will be treated as mailed in protests and no online settlement offer will be possible.

Knowledge Tags
Efile  / 

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful